Everyone else is doing a year in review blog post, so I figured I might as well too. I know I have been kind of absent here this year. I hope to rectify that in 2014.
Highlights this year include:
- 297 miles hiked/backpacked
- 30 nights out in the woods
- 53,300 ft in total elevation gain
- 1 new state visited (Arizona)
- Concerts attended: Mary Lambert, Brandi Carlile, Chris Pureka, The Lone Bellow, Erin McKeown, Lucy Wainright Roche, Black Prairie, Blitzen Trapper, Denver, Shovels and Rope, and a few I am forgetting.
- Volunteered at: World Domination Summit, Help Portrait, Big City Mountaineers
- Gave tours of Portland with Vayable.
- Taught CPR classes
- Enjoyed life to the fullest and made serious plans for the future.
In the meantime, here's a few pictures of some of my favorite trips I went on this past year. Photos may or may not be featured in numerical order. Don't judge!